Join the Alliance for the IPBC
Release date: January 11, 2021.
Faced with the acceleration and acuteness of the crises, which pokes at our conscience, between wait-and-see and feelings of reactive urgency as well as helplessness, individual action – be it that of a State or a large company – no longer seems to be enough to respond and anticipate.
So, let’s join forces! The Alliance for the IPBC aims to co-construct the societal and economic ecosystem, its independence, its sustainability …
More specifically, the Alliance for the IPBC seeks to ensure:
- Peace of mind and continuity of work (planned budgets, access to databases, organizational and territorial experimentation grounds, etc.)
- The independence of scientists and experts relative to all pressure groups (public or private)
- Through diversified and global funding (public and private)
- For the sake of total transparency, under the supervision of ad hoc auditors / observers and in partnership with international reference institutions.
Alliance is open to all stakeholders who share:
- The same awareness of the urgent need to have such an institution
- The same will to act and to contribute, in a concrete way, to its rapid “launching” …
- … in project mode: what roadmap, what resources to mobilize, what roles and contributions of each, what mobilization of professional networks, etc. ?
Mode of operation and “status” of the Alliance:
- Alliance meetings participation is free (information or working groups, plenary sessions, etc.).You become a “Member of the Alliance” by signing a “Manifesto” and a “Convention” governing financial contributions (patronage / tax-exempt donations, sponsorship, etc.) and / or “in kind” (skill-based sponsorship, provision of data, resources or organizations,..
- The Alliance is a “non-commercial brand”, a “signature” carried by IPBC. It offers an open, readable and visible framework for a collective of actors and citizens mobilized by a crucial project (better understanding and mastering of our drivers of change and fulfillment, key factors of a peaceful and sustainable society) around an objective of synergies to achieve it.
Objective 2021: finance the 1st Global Report (GR1).
- Target budget: 1 Million Euros.
- Target publication date: during 2022
- Tax-exempt donations (in particular via the IME Fund and TransGivingEurope … or any other Foundations / Funds in the world)
- Companies of all sizes, from all sectors
- Private Patronage…
- Citizen mobilization / fundraising campaigns via the Internet, via “non-profit” partners (NGOs, associations, etc.)
- Partnership of institutions & local authorities – cities, partner regions
A few dozen committed actors would be enough to launch the program… and change our future!
Target (estimated) budget “over time”: ≈ 5 Million Euros / year**
** Variable according to Reports being produced.